Name: Carrie Lenegan
Role: Broker Sales Support
Length of time with business: Seven months
1. Briefly explain your role.
I work within the Broker Sales Support team providing support to Broker Development Managers and across the Broker Division.
2. What do you enjoy most about your role?
It’s a really varied role and because not every day is the same, the time flies by!
3. How would you describe your work ethic?
I am dedicated in my approach to work because I am more likely to feel I have accomplished something when I know I have I have given it my best.
4. If you could be an animal what would you be and why?
I don’t have a favourite animal (I know, strange right?) but I’d love to be a leopard because they just captivate me.
5. If you weren’t in work now, what would you be doing?
I’d be spending quality time with my two year old son. They grow so quickly so I like to cherish every moment I can before he thinks it’s “uncool” to hang around with his mum.
6. Which of your colleagues would you like to nominate to feature next in meet the team and why?
Duncan Baxter, Broker Development Manager – it would be good to introduce him to everyone with him being new to the business.