Rachel tells us a bit about herself and her role in the
Name: Rachel Cook (nee. McCready)
Role: Business Support Advisor
Length of time with business: Three years and six months
1. Briefly explain your role
I work in the Hessle office as a Business Support Advisor. It is an extremely varied role, which includes loading our broker’s proposals, checking and processing all documentation, making payments and sending out letters.
2. What do you enjoy most about you role?
It has to be the people around me (I’ve been forced to say this). But seriously, I genuinely do mean that… it is the people around me. It is a very supportive team and we help each other out.
3. How would you describe your work ethic?
I would describe my work ethic as “work hard and play hard”. I work hard but equally have a fun attitude in my work approach. I am probably known as the “joker” of the team.
4. If you could be an animal what would you be and why?
I would be a hybrid animal of a monkey and hyena – a Myena! My monkey side is a little mischievous and I laugh too much just like my hyena side.
5. If you weren’t in work now, what would you be doing?
I would most likely be with my mum arranging wedding bits and bobs because for those that don’t know me, I’m getting married in August.
6. Which of your colleagues would you like to nominate to feature next in meet the team and why?
I would like to nominate Carole Luck, Business Development Manger. I think she would be interesting and everyone would get to know a bit about her.